Tuesday 2 April 2013

Results Task 4 Part 2

Hello Dollywood!

Had a cheerful and happy Easter? I hope so.
Finally, here are the results, hope you haven't been waiting too long. ^.~
Big thanks to my two guest judges ..singstar.. and AnneHattaway (judged the creative aspect of task 4.1)
Since there have been so many different tasks, there will be several posts for the results.
In this first post, the judgements will be displayed but not the decicions.

ashley_doggett

Task 4.1: 
Judge one whispers:  wow, this is awsome, it's so fierce!

Judge 2 sings along: OMG, your doll looks so gorgeous as Cleopatra. this entry portrays her very well: her power, her style, her arrogance. You've really improved!

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: "OMG your Graphic is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G you look so strong, superior & dominant like Cleopatra. Really good Job."

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says: "Simply WOW! This is amazing! I love how you make her look so important and luxurious, your face is great and the dress movement too. My only thing to point out is that the columms are from Grecee rather than Egypt, but it´s a minor detail."

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers: Good answers! But don't make them too big!
Judge 2 sings along: You really showed your personality in these answers although they're a little too long for some (not for me). Well done and nice attitude!
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Nice Answer but a little bit to long.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers:  It's a nice outfit, I love these pastel colors. But the jewlery doesn't fit very well in here, gold is the wrong choice.

Judge 2 sings along: What a transformation from the edgy, extravagant ashley I know! I love the hair and the clothes. Get rid of the accessories in bold colour or gold, stick to the pastel theme.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Your Outfit is ok but it’s a little bit to much sry . I don´t like the Jewelry – Silver would be better.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: I love this! The bralette/corset lace top compliments the shorts really well, giving it a feminine look. The belt and blazer give nice pops of color! The only iffy part of this whole outfit, though, is that chunky bracelet on the left it looks a little too heavy for my liking, but that set aside it’s gorgeous.


Cheekycazbo1

Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers: This is really great! I definitly see his style incorporated here. This is a feminine version of him. And I loved the hair which is really like his but in a feminine way.

Judge 2 sings along: I would have liked to see collarbones and ripped shorts but everything else is close to perfcetion! Great job!

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Ok first of all I have to say I don´t know who is Kurt Cobain (shame over me) but I look at some Pics & I think your Doll looks like him in a female way & I also like your Hair they look like the Hair from Kurt Cobain.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says:  I like the spirit of the image I think you recreated his style in a feminine way really good, though I would have changed the top for something not that sassy. The face and pose are great! The guitar is key.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers: Small answears and enough said, which is great!
Judge 2 sings along: Wonderful answers, i enjoyed reading them and that's important.
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Good Answers that everything said.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: I see lots of creativity here! The outfit is so nice and you incorporated the bag so well! Definitly edgy!

Judge 2 sings along: A huge difference from your usual styling! Makeup is missing but well done apart from that. I'd like to see a little more of this edgy style in your normal outfits ^.~.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: The Outfit is ok but nothing that said WOW I don´t like the Earrings over the Hair it looks so unreal & I don´t the top & other Shoes would be better. And one positive thing the bag is not easy to combine & so it’s a solid performance.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Fits the theme perfectly! The bag and the shoes work well together to give it a bad girl look. Well put together!


claragoosmann19

Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers: I see creativity, but i don't know about the graphic because it seems that it was made by someone else and you just added a stardoll face ther, correct me if I'm wrong. And you had to incorporate charlie chaplin in a feminine way, and I see a masculine body.

Judge 2 sings along: To my mind, this really portrays Charlie Chaplin. The outfit is nice but I'm missing the fun aspect of Charlie Chaplin, your graphic is too severe.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: WOW, WOW & WOW your Task is great I love the Outfit the Pose & the quote from Charlie Chaplin very good.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says: I like how classy it is and the rising eyebrow is fantastic, the phrase is a great choice. On the other hand I would have like to see something more of you, erhaps a more feminie version or a suite created by you or even a different pose.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers: Short and good answers, great!
Judge 2 sings along: That is what your "stragedy" is based on... What the hell is a stragedy? :D
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: great Answer

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: I think it could more extravagant, although I like the outfit!

Judge 2 sings along: Your outfit could be more extravagant but it isn't bad.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Sry I don´t like your Outfit its to much and so most Items don´t fit together ( for example the Red Belt, the Skirt & the Top).

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Red, blue and white…very American, yet at the same time, very well executed. The updo-ed hair makes the look, in my it shows class and polishes the entire ensemble.


emmahunt4

Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers: I don't think this pink fits on cleopatra, although nice background.

Judge 2 sings along: You still haven't done a custom pose (I wouldn't call turned sd body parts a custom pose), thumbs down for that. But the graphic quality is better now, still one of the weakest, but definitely better than in previous entries :) You can recognize Cleopatra easily but I think that her power could have been shown better.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Your Outfit and Pose is nice but you don´t seem a like Cleopatra. Cleopatra is more dominant, strong & Superior & you aren’t that. You looks to cute and soft not like Cleopatra.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says:  I like the head jewel, make up and background very much. I´m not keen on the dress, I like the white part but the pink and the tulle is something I can´t imagine Cleopatra wearing as it´s too classy and she is more exotic.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers:  In your first answear you say " I actually don't think I am a good model..." well then why are you in the competition, the competition is to see who's the BEST model, and if you say this you're saying your not the best. remember this is a competition..
Judge 2 sings along: What was that? You told us that you didn't deserve to be in the competition. And you told it in a grammatically horrible way considering you're a native speaker.
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: I agree with judge °1.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers:  I like the outfit, but the shoes are not the best choice.

Judge 2 sings along: Top, Jacket and shorts fit very well but the bag and the shoes don't fit at all. In my opinion, the look is more casual than girly.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Your Outfit is nice but the Shoes and the Shorts doesn’t fit together because the 2 pink tones bite! And I don´t like your purse an other one would be better.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Love the editing! You make me want to buy those shorts. The top portion of the outfit is stunning, girly and sheer, however, the boots do not really fit the “feminine” look it’s more biker chic/tough cookie.


smiling.jojoo

Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers:  I don't know if this really incorporates le roi de soleil, you should add some extra items to help that!

Judge 2 sings along: Your doll looks good on the picture and the clothes are well chosen, I especially like the sun necklace. But still, the absolutistic power isn't shown very well, your pose is too relaxed. i would have prefered the typical king pose which can be seen on so many pictures of louis XIV. But it is an improvement from the last task.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts:  I don´t like your Task its boring! When I think about Louis / Ludwig XIV I see splendor, splendor & splendor. He was extravagant, decadent & pompous & that aren´t your Task.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says: The outfit as it reminds me of Baroque with all the ruffles and gold accesories but I think the rest of the picture is lacking this style as it´s too simple.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers: Good answers, but they could be better, you have to develop it.
Judge 2 sings along: Some language mistakes and answers that are ok. Not bad but not interesting either. I probably wouldn't read a whole interview with you which is probably even worse than negative headlines.
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Your Answers are ok.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: I don't really like this outfit, sorry :/

Judge 2 sings along: I would never ever wear this outfit. But it definitely is Haute Couture (which I wouldn't wear either most of the times). It is extravagant, it is haute couture, so well done although i still completely dislike the outfit.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: You call your Outfit Haute Couture I call it horrible sry but nothing fit really together and this Blouse is so cool I think the half of your contestants are envy that they don´t have this Blouse because it`s so easy to create a good Outfit with it.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Odd was the first word that popped into my mind when I saw this. However, most haute couture shows that leave a lasting impression on the general public are the ones who come across as different, so this was a good choice, to make. Unicorns horn ftw (jk lol).


jovana8
Task 4.1: 
Judge one whispers:  Once again, I don't see le roi de soleil incorporated here. You should add some extra items to help it.

Judge 2 sings along: I had to check back the task to see which personality you portrayed. There is nothing that reminds me of him in the picture! No bordeaux red (his colour), only a too modern background (I doubt Versailes was a penthouse), a dress that could be from any century, ... I could list so many more negative aspects, I'm really disappointed!

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Jovana your Pose & Dress a ingeniously but the Background is boring you should us one from Opulence Interior Store or so & its shame that you don´t use more Jewelry you know he was extravagant, decadent & pompous and that is missing.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says: I love how you used his clasic cape print in the shoes and the hair looks great, however I think the picture is way too much modern-looking as the dress is too simple to be compared to the king´s outfits and all the trimmings of the time.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers: Wrong answears! You can't just say "As I'm really sure I won't win..." you can't show up negative thoughts and show up you're not conviced enough to do it. And too small answers.
Judge 2 sings along:  I didn't knew that it is possible to give so short answers with so many grammar mistakes. They're extremely boring which makes you look boring and in addition you tell us that you didn't deserve to be in the competition. URGH!
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: I agree with judge °1.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: Not very good outfit! the clothes doesn't fit together!

Judge 2 sings along: The outfit is far too simple. I dislike the skirt since it doesn't go well with the blouse and the rest are just oxfords and a normal tight. Haute Couture means going crazy.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Sry but your Outfit is horrible nothing fit really together and this Blouse is so cool I think the half of your contestants are envy that they don´t have this Blouse because it`s so easy to create a good Outfit with it.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Nicely paired with the couture dress and McQueen inspired oxfords, but the makeup still looks a little too “good girl” for haute couture for me, but it will do.


MandaMichalka
Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers: Omg, this is so good!!! You definitly incorporate Rosa Parks! Everything looks good! The graphic, the clothes, the background, everything! Really good job!

Judge 2 sings along: Nice background, wonderful slogan. The clothes really match Rosa Parks [a civil rights activist in case you didn't know] but we're already the Top 10 and it's time to draw your own clothes. A step backwards.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Manda your Legendary Task is perfect I love the background & the Outfit and you look really like Rosa Parks.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says: I think you delivered the task in a fantastic way as your image shows a great styling as well as an example of her daily struggle for civil rights, plus I love the colour scheme. TEAM WINNER

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers: Good answears but try to make them smaller! But really nice answers, you really show your point of view!
Judge 2 sings along: Your task was to answer two questions, not to write a novel! The answers are interesting but much too long.
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Good Answer.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: Once again, this is sooo good! It's definitly hipster! Great clothes matching! I love your face modeling here, and the hair!

Judge 2 sings along: All I can say is YOLO: You Obviously Look Offbeat! Well done!

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Wow Manda your Hipster Look is really awesome you look great and everything is perfect.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Love, love, love! Although I’m not much of a hipster in real life, I know one when I see ombre hair, nerd glasses, cross necklace, moccasins, going green, this is perfect.


mangunmeetan

Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers: "create a whole look (outfit & make-up) personifying a legend in a fashionable way in a graphic with an elaborated background" [my remark: this was the task given] this is what you were suppost to do, and u didn't do it. None outfit, none make-up, none fashionable way in a graphic. Only a bacground. So not very good.

Judge 2 sings along: I love your graphic! It shows Rosa's spirit so well! But it just doesn't fulfill the task you were given! Creativity and graphic talent aren't only necessary but also the ability to read and follow tasks.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Your Graphic is special, creative and great but it’s not a whole Outfit and that was the task and you don’t do it.

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says:  I love how this is like a small collage of Rosa´s life, and the strength of your central figure representing the phrase´s “stand up”. However I don´t see the fashion in this entry, recreating Rosa´s syle was part of the task.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers:  Good answers!!
Judge 2 sings along: Short answers that include much wisdom concerning the model industry! One of my favourites.
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: nice Answer.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: It's a nice outfit, but you could show up some creativity, you just made a print screen of the starplaza and that's it. You need to show up that you worth to be in this competition.

Judge 2 sings along: A quite boring outfit, that is rather skater/hip hop than Hipster. You could have worn some more "hip" pieces.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Your Outfit is ok but the bracelet, Hair & undefinable chain thing on your Doll doesn´t fit to your Outfit that’s really shame.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: Very hipster indeed haha! Loving the headphones and colored nails, you did a great job in the portrayal of the theme. One thing that doesn’t quite fit, however, is the wished it was a bit longer to fit those “bad girl” looks.


SuperMiaStar
I'd like to show your pictures here. But I can't since they don't exist - at least not in the comments section.
I tried contacting you but I got no answer. 


Rei1981

Task 4.1:
Judge one whispers: Really good!Great face, I definitly see Charlie here!

Judge 2 sings along: I haven't seen such a funny graphic for quite a long time. And that's good! Only thing i dislike is the face, it's not your "normal" one and too black, to my mind.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts:  WOW your Pose is amazing & I love the quote & your Outfit you look really great!

And the expert (AnneHattaway) says: The pose is amazing, really creative and I like very much the background too, I just wish your face expression matched better the chosen quote but I must say it helps the feminine side of the picture.

Task 4.2:
Judge one whispers:  Great answers!!! In a short comment you say what you think!
Judge 2 sings along: Amen, Rei has spoken. One of favourite answers, if not even my favourite. Short and to be remembered!
In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: Great Answer.

Task 4.3:
Judge one whispers: Nice outfit, but it could be more extravagant!

Judge 2 sings along: Without the makeup it would be too boring but now it's really nice! Maybe a little red accessoire would have added the final, extravagant touch.

In a very friendly way, Judge 3 shouts: I like your Outfit. You combine the Shoes very well but I don´t like your Hair Color & your Make up it looks not so nice.

And the expert (...singstar...) says: This is beautiful. The fur really adds the touch of extravagance, and the red hair is a definite yes. I almost feel like you are color-blocking with the blue lower body and red facial/hair look, it’s great.

Overall comment: Hilmy, Manda, Ashley, Carrie, Mangun, Jovana please post the direct links to your pictures in the comments. I want to have a link that leads me to the raw image directly (and that i can paste into the URL image uploader).
The elimination will be posted in a second post.

xoxo Cathérine

P.S.: Neither ask me why judge one always whispers nor why judge two is singing all the time nor why judge three likes shouting. I have absolutely no clue. I don't even know who of them is me.

1 comment:

Reina said...

Thanks for the judges opinions of the tasks.

Maybe be the reason some of the judges are singing, other´s shouting and another one whispers, is because of the location, isn´t it?

Xoxo,
Rei